Located on the corner of 20th and Kearney in the Northwest neighborhood where street parking can be a challenge, Cafe Nell has a private parking lot.
During the day, the lounge and dining areas are filled with natural light. As night falls, their are candles and soft light throughout the restaurant making it intimate and welcoming.
In the summer, Cafe Nell opens the windows to the dining room and lounge, and lines the street with tables and umbrellas. Outdoor seating is stroller and dog-friendly. (Treats for your dogs are available at the host stand.)
On chilly winter days, the dining room's fireplace makes the space feel warm and cozy.
This neighborhood bistro is affordable for everyday dining while being an elegant and charming setting to celebrate special occasions.
Menu selections change to take advantage of the freshest produce. They also strive to support local farmers and businesses. Visit the Cafe Nell website for their current menu selections.
Cafe Nell Rewards
Cafe Nell appreciates their customers with a rewards points for every purchase. Get a free appetizer for signing up. For every 100 points, you'll receive special offers via email.
- I (heart) Beer Mondays -- $1 Widmer bottles all day
- Mondays in Manhattan -- $5 Buffalo Trace Manhattans
- Bottleshock Tuesdays -- Half-price wine bottles
- Double Points Wednesdays -- Double rewards points all day
- Monday-Friday -- 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday -- 4:00-10:00 p.m.
- (bar only)
- Sunday -- 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday -- 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Saturday -- 9:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.