Clinton Street Theater
Clinton Street Theater (aka the Clinton) is a newly renovated historic theater located at 2522 SE Clinton in the Hosford-Abernethy neighborhood. One of the oldest operating movie theaters, it was built in 1915. First name the Clinton, it became the 26th Avenue Theatre in 1945, and the Encore in 1969. In 1976 it once again became the Clinton, which has been its name ever since.
The Clinton is famous for its long-standing exhibition of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which began in 1978. The theater is currently a magnet for independent and revival films.
| Stumps are short, minimal pages with only the most basic information.|
Please help them grow by