Council Crest Park

From PortlandWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Council Crest Park is a city park on the highest point in the West Hills and in all of Portland.

Council Crest stands in the Southwest Hills Residential League neighborhood. From 1907 through 1929 it was the site of an amusement park served by the Portland Railway Light and Power Company streetcar line, with a miniature railway and a wooden observation tower.