Mystical Musings - a bellydance benefit for the Oregon Food Bank
- Date: Saturday Feb 18
- Time: 7:00pm until 10:00pm
- Location: Euphoria Studios 1235 SE Division St # 106 Portland, OR 97202
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
- Please join the dancers of Euphoria Studios in a benefit for the Oregon Food Bank.
Last year, the Oregon Food Bank gave out 1 million emergency food boxes - 240,000 of those in Multnomah & Clark counties.
After the holidays, the shelves need restocking - so check your cupboards and then come down to watch Jewels, Mandala, & the Tiger Lilies (plus many more), hear some great live music, and help out people in need in our community.
- We look forward to having a great time with you & sharing our good fortune with our neighbors & friends in need.
Admission: 2 cans (or more) of non-perishable food.
- you'd like to bring an item for potluck, that's very welcome too!
Suggestions for donations from the Oregon Food Bank's webpage:
- Oregon Food Bank needs these nutritious foods
- canned meats (i.e., tuna, chicken, salmon)
- canned and boxed meals (i.e., soup, chili, stew, macaroni and cheese)
- peanut butter and other nut butters
- canned or dried beans and peas (i.e., black, pinto, lentils)
- pasta, rice, cereal
- canned fruits and vegetables
- 100 percent fruit or vegetable juice (canned, plastic or boxed)
- cooking oil
- shelf-stable milk
- consider donating healthy, low-fat and low-sugar products
- Oregon Food Bank can't use
To ensure food safety, we cannot use:
- rusty or unlabeled cans
- perishable items (applies only to food drive donations)
- homemade items
- noncommercial canned or packaged items
- alcoholic beverages, mixes or soda
- open or used items