NO WAR WITH IRAN RALLY and MARCH
- Date: Sun, February 12
- Time: 3pm – 5pm
- Location: Corner of SW Salmon st and SW Park Ave, Portland OR
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
Stop the war of the 1%
- We the people of Occupy Portland condemn any act or form of violence.
- We believe that any problem can be resolved in a peaceful way, and we are against any future conflict against the nation of Iran.
- We want peace on our Planet, not war and no more false flags.
The people of Iran and America do not deserve to be used as tools for the benefit of the 1%. We the people of the world will lose in this war and nobody will win from any side, except the very few people who are orchestrating this insane war.
For this reason we want to make a call out to all the occupations in the country to join us in a national day of anti-war rally and march event this coming February 12, 2012, to make it clear to President Obama and the government that we don’t want any war with Iran.
- Going to war with Iran means more tax money will be invested in the war, that in education or health care.
Going to war with Iran means the possibility of future bigger events and possibly war with other nations such as Russia, China, and Pakistan. For the future of the human civilization and our mother earth, let’s stop this madness and make our voice heard.
- Peace will come when all come together as one.
- WE ARE GOING TO HAVE MUSIC AND SPEAKERS FIRST AND THEN WE WILL MARCH.