Occupy Law School: Why the Movement Still Matters
- Date: Tues Feb 14
- Time: 12:10pm – 1:10pm
- Location: Lewis & Clark Law School, Classroom 3 10015 S.W. Terwilliger Boulevard Portland, OR 97219
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
The Occupy movement: a flash in the pan, an inspiring movement, or just a roadblock on the daily commute?
- Join a panel of NLG-affiliated attorneys and activists as they discuss Occupy!
Consider the Constitutional implications, its meaning for the labor movement, how court cases related to Occupy will work out (and what the term "mass defense" defense means), and how it will continue to shape American politics and society.
- Come with your questions and opinions!
- Come eat vegetarian/vegan-friendly Lebanese food and vegan/gluten-free cupcakes!
To get to the law school take bus 39 or the free Pioneer Express from downtown. Pioneer Express schedule available here: https://www.lclark.edu/live/files/10326-shuttle-schedule.
Contact Diana Winther at email@example.com regarding questions, etc.