- Date: Friday, Feb. 17, 2012
- Time: 4:30pm until 5:30pm
- Location: Red and Black Cafe 400 SE 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
Activists work hard and can tend to take life pretty seriously; yet we need to make time to enjoy love and affection too.
- Join us to plan a friendly, comfortable touch-positive gathering to allow us some downtime and fun together.
This event is planned for adults of all ages. (If we have parents who would want to come we can look into providing child care, but that is not the initial plan.) We'll be identifying the best date and time for the event and planning what we want to have happen.
- Possibilities include
- a potluck
- group activities to get to know each other better
- dance and movement; hugging, cuddling and massage. (In case you're wondering, this is a non-sexual event.)
We have use of a beautiful event space near St.Francis. Let's figure out how to build even more community ties and take good care of each other in healthy and fun ways.
This event is a touch positive communication workshop for activists, followed by consensus snuggling. Please speak up if you have energy, love & hugs to contribute to this effort. To join us in organizing and planning this event, or to volunteer on the day of the event, go to http://www.portlandgeneralassembly.org/groups/occupy-love-pdx/