Simon Benson House

From PortlandWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Simon Benson House Sign.jpg

The Simon Benson House is a house that was built for lumber baron Simon Benson in 1900. It was originally located at the corner of SW 11th and Clay. The house was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.

In 2000, it was relocated to the Portland State University campus. The current address is 1803 SW Park Avenue. It is the home of the PSU Alumni Association and the university's Visitor's Center.


Stump.svg Stumps are short, minimal pages with only the most basic information.
Please help them grow by telling their story!