Single Payer Healthcare In Oregon!
- Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2012
- Time: 6:00pm until 8:00pm
- Location: Social Hall, Unitarian Universalist Fellowship 2945 NW Circle Blvd., Corvallis, OR
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
- Single Payer Healthcare In Oregon!
- How Can We Achieve It?
- How Will It Work?
Vermont passed a single payer bill in 2010 and is on track for implementation in 2014. With your help, Oregon can be next! The Vermont Workers’ Center is sharing their strategy with us so that our two States can lead the way in showing America how well it works.
Come to a meeting on Tuesday, February 7, at 6 PM to learn more, meet up with friends, and see what you can do to help.
Mike Huntington of Mad as Hell Doctors will speak with us about health care as a social justice issue and how we can help win single payer healthcare for EVERYONE in Oregon.
- There will be refreshments, but feel free to bring something to share if you feel inspired.