Willin' to get Tillin' Workday
- Date: Saturday, March 10
- Time: 10:00am until 1:00pm
- Location: Edible Karma Farm 14711 S Buckner Creek Rd, Mulino, OR
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
Spring is just around the corner, and it's time to get the garden ready for planting.
Our garden is pretty big, and we need a hand getting all that has overgrown cleared away so we can get a rototiller in there. We're looking to you guys for help now, so we can share the veggie love with you this summer!
After we're done, you're free to go explore the property, meet our animals, and enjoy the scenery.
- A nice, hot lunch will be made for all of you hardworkin' folk!
- What to Bring
- Pickax, Hoe, and other sod busting tools if you got 'em
- Work Gloves (we've got a few extra pairs of these we can share if you don't have any)
- Clothes and Shoes that are mud approved
- Any compost you'd like to 'donate' to our pile (Please make sure there's no animal product in the mix!)