- Date: Mondays
- Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Friends Meeting House, Downstairs 4312 SE Stark, Portland, OR, 97214
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
- Dharma Circles invite us to rest in the ease of the present moment.
Frosty leaves as non-dual teachings from the world’s wisdom traditions open into the spacious field of the heart. Reflection, silent sitting, and silent movement soften our boundaries and open awareness of our essential nature, nearer to us than our own breath.
- All contemplative practices and levels of experience (or no experience) are welcome.
The door is open at 6:45. At 7:00 pm we begin with dialogue and dharma reflection, followed by an hour of silent practice.
- Feel free to bring cushions, mats, or whatever is comfortable for your sitting practice (some cushions and chairs are provided).
Grounded in the heart, our actions grow from deep soil to yield fruits that enhance peace, justice, beauty, and balance in all that we do.
In a tumultuous world, maintaining a spacious heart requires attention, intention, and ever-deepening love.
Sangha or satsang is created anytime we are present with others for reflection or practice in the space of the heart, in service of truth. Sharing that intention, our dialogues invite us into reflection on our deepest Being, Mystery, Emptiness, the Beloved.
- Every faith or no faith are equally welcome here.
We embrace human nature just as it is, holy and broken, perfect and imperfect at the same time, and steep together in the timeless present moment, where definitions slip away.
Gathering in satsang, sangha, or a community of practice provides a rich common ground as we travel in the terrain of the Heart.
$5-$10 suggested donation (All are welcome)