Revision as of 08:57, 31 March 2010 by 22.214.171.124 (added links to WSJ, RWW and NYT posts)
Around 8:04PM on March 28, 2010, a mysterious boom was heard throughout Portland. Police confirmed that the cause was a large pipe bomb.
- Loud Boom In Portland Came From Pipe Bomb, Fox 12 Oregon. 2010-03-29
- Photo of the hillside where the pipe bomb was discovered (katu.com)
- KPTV article
- KATU article
- Wall Street Journal article
- ReadWriteWeb post by marshallk
- RWW post on nytimes.com
- Google map of boom reports - Add yours!
- Seismic data from PSU
- Mystery of 'The Earthquake Boom’ - a real earthquake
- Twitter Streamgraph for pdxboom
| Stumps are short, minimal pages with only the most basic information.|
Please help them grow by