- Date: Every Sunday
- Time: 10:30am until 12:30pm
- Location: Tiffany Center 1410 SW Morrison St Ste 600, Portland, OR 97205-1930
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
- Each Sunday a special guest will guide us through a "Chakra Dance."
Among the best tools to evolve the spirit are the energy centers known as chakras. Chakra, an ancient sanskrit term meaning “wheel of light,” describes a complex human energy system of awareness.
The seven chakra centers are associated with specific areas of the physical body. Each chakra is equally important to our energy flow and vitality, and each affects all the others.
Developing one chakra while neglecting others only creates an imbalance, weakening overall strength. The goal is to have all seven chakras open, balanced and integrated.
Every Sunday morning at the Tiffany Center
- 10:30 warmup, circle at 11, ends at 12:30
- Cost: $10, Kids welcome and free!