HPC Health & Wellness Fair
- Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012
- Time: 9:00am until 4:00pm
- Location: Hillsboro Presbyterian Church 172 NE 32nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6736
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
2nd Annual HPC Health & Wellness Fair 2012
- FREE - EVERYONE IS INVITED
- FREE ...Health Screens, Resources, Activities, Demonstrations (details below)
- FREE ...Zumba demo with LaTosha "Pardio" Wilson of Pardio Fitness
- FREE ...Hula demo with Hula Hālau ‘Ohana Holo‘oko‘a School of Hula
- FREE ...School of Respect - Martial Arts demo
- FREE ...Yoga for EVERY body - An interactive Yoga demo with Santosha
- FREE ....Health Screens in the LIONS Mobile Health Unit ...All day!
Hearing, Visual Acuity, Glaucoma, Blood Pressure and Diabetes health screens will be provided by the Lion's at the 2nd Annual HPC Health & Wellness Fair.
All ages welcome. No pre-registration necessary.
Diabetes testing will begin at 9am - a 3 hour fast IS necessary for this screen.
- FREE ... Cholesterol testing by Tuality Community Health Education programs.
- DONORS WANTED....
LOCKS OF LOVE hair donation followed by a FREE haircut.
THANK YOU to the Hillsboro Lions for providing the funding for the Lions Mobile Health Unit to be a part of the 2nd Annual HPC Health & Wellness Fair 2012
- MORE FREE STUFF
Beaverton Barber & Coin - Free silver & Gold Appraisal of coin & jewelry
Rose Springs Center for the Healing Arts ..Bio-mat sessions
- Space is filling up .... Reserve space today.
There will be a sliding scale tax-deductible donation ($5-20) for a table/space this year. All money raised will go directly to the HPC Health Ministry.
Reservations will include 6-ft table, cloth and chairs.
With prior permission...Non-profits and "no budget" groups may donate an item to the door prize basket in lieu of cash donation for table space.
- Can't be with us in person this year?
Please send HEALTH RELATED resources and information to Martha Duncan-Perez, Hearth Fair Coordinator, c/o 172 NE 32nd Ave., Hillsboro, OR 97124
Contact Martha Duncan-Perez, Fair Coordinator
Cell 971-219-2872 Email email@example.com