No Pants & donation drive event
- Date: Sunday, January 8, 2012
- Time: 3:00pm until 8:00pm
- Location: Max Line @ NE Portland: Lloyd Center (Holladay Park - next to fountain, near Max) AND Downtown: Goose Hollow Inn
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
This years No Pants event will have a special meaning here in Portland, Or.
- We will be working together with Raphael House of Portland for a Pants donation drive.
If you can donate 1 pair of clean pants in kids, teens or adult size with the size tagged on the back of the pants for easy sorting.The pants will go directly to supporting local citizens of Oregon. The generous support of community donations makes there programs possible.
- Raphael House of Portland is a multi-faceted domestic violence agency dedicated to ending intimate partner violence for good.
They serve individuals and families of all backgrounds, cultures, ages, and sexual orientations. The current state of the economy means that costs for providing food and clothing to the survivors and their children living in shelter have risen dramatically. This is a great chance to donate 1 pair of pants to help a worthy cause. Please bring 1 pair of clean pants to the No Pants party.
- There are two meeting points for 2012 No Pants and you'll meet everyone at whichever route you choose.
There is a leader at each route that will take you on your adventure, at the end we all meet up and head for a private No Pants Party!
- Location Info and Requirements