OMSI $2 Day
- Date: First Sunday of every month
- Time: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Location: OMSI 1945 SE Water Ave. Portland, OR 97214 (located on the east bank of the Willamette River, just south of downtown Portland)
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
OMSI visitors pay only $2 per person for general admission on the first Sunday of each month, as well as discounted admission of $5 to the Planetarium, OMNIMAX Theater and USS Blueback submarine.
- OMSI seeks to inspire wonder.
We seek to inspire wonder by providing engaging science learning experiences because we value:
- Learning: teaching, asking questions, sharing, experimentation
- Creativity: making (new) mistakes, sharing ideas, innovating, pushing the envelope
- Integrity: publishing visitor comments, staying open to criticism, having pride in our work, presenting accurate science, supporting honest communication
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) is a scientific, educational, and cultural resource center dedicated to improving the public's understanding of science and technology. OMSI makes science exciting and relevant through exhibits, programs, and experiences that are presented in an entertaining and participatory fashion.
Special weekend and ongoing programs for families, teens, and adults.
Parking $3.00, FREE for members