Protest Sign Backpack
The Protest Sign Backpack is cheap to build, light to carry, it breaks down easily and leave your hands free.
- Take two mailing tubes with end caps. Tape in bottom cap.
- Cut slots at bottom of tubes to slide a belt, rope etc. through to act as a waist support. Feed belt through tube holes.
- Cut slots in top end caps for two yard sticks of other upright support (most protests ban metal). Put those in. Tape in place.
- Tie shoulder strap of whatever improvised material to upright support and belt to create shoulder straps.
- Attach signs to front and back with tape, binder clips, etc.