Oregon's U.S. Representatives are:
- Peter DeFazio, Democrat, for Oregon's 4th Congressional District (covering southern Oregon: Eugene, Springfield, Roseburg and part of Corvallis), in office since 1987
- Earl Blumenauer, Democrat, for Oregon's 3rd Congressional District (most of Portland east of the Willamette River), in office since 1996
- Greg Walden, Republican, for Oregon's 2nd Congressional District (the eastern three-quarters of the state), in office since 1999
- Kurt Schrader, Democrat, for Oregon's 5th Congressional District (covering Oregon's central coast through Salem, north to the southern Portland suburbs, and east to the summit of Mount Hood; it includes Lincoln, Marion, Polk, and Tillamook counties, most of Clackamas County, and part of Benton and Multnomah counties), in office since 2009
- Suzanne Bonamici, Democrat, for Oregon's 1st Congressional District (covering Northwest Oregon, from Astoria to Portland; it includes all of Clatsop, Columbia, Washington, and Yamhill counties, along with portions of NW and SW Portland - excluding Downtown), in office since 2012
Call their offices and say hello. It's good to stay in touch.