Mental Health Advocates Meet! 12 13 11
Mental Health Advocates Meet!
- Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
- Time: 6:30pm until 9:30pm
- Location: 147 NW 19th Avenue Portland, Or
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
- We've asked local leaders to speak out and answer questions about how mental illness affects our community - from a political perspective.
- Amanda Fritz - Portland City Commissioner
- Jeff Cogen - Multnomah County Chair
- More to come...
- Activated, informed political leadership is essential for the welfare of persons with a diagnosis of mental illness.
- This event is sponsored by
- Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare
- Central City Concern
- Disability Rights Oregon
- Empowerment Initiatives
- Eyes & Ears
- Home Forward
- Lifeworks NW
- The Lund Report
- Mental Health Association of Portland
- Portland Hearing Voices
- Multnomah County Crisis Line
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
- The Skanner News
- Street Roots