Stark Street is an east-west street that is found on both sides of the Willamette River. The street is named after the early town proprietor, Benjamin Stark.
Starting from the river, it continues east through Troutdale until it connects with the Crown Point Highway. Prior to 1891, this was called Base Line Road.
Notable Sites on Southeast Stark
Starting from the river, this street runs west until just before SW 13th, where it connects with W. Burnside. It is one of the city's oldest named streets. It was the southern boundary of Stark's land claim.
Notable Sites on Southwest Stark